Meet Dr. Moats
Michael W. Moats, M.D.
- Undergraduate UCLA
- Graduated from UCLA Medical School in 1974
- Dermatology Residency at USC
- Private practice in Santa Maria, CA since 1978
- Fellow of American Academy of Dermatology
- Board Certified Dermatologist
Professional Affiliations and Interests
- Member of Kiwanis Club of Santa Maria
- Former Vice Chairman of the Santa Maria Planning Commission
- Finished 41 Marathons
- Serving on the Board of Directors for the Community Bank of Santa Maria
- Santa Maria Breakfast Rotary Club
Michael W. Moats, MD is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He attended UCLA Medical School, completed his residency at USC, and has been in private practice in Santa Maria since 1978.
Dr. Moats is a member of Santa Maria Noontime Kiwanis and Breakfast Rotary, served on the Santa Maria Planning Commission, including chairmanship for 7 years, and is a Founder and Director of the Community Bank of Santa Maria. He has completed 41 marathons, including Boston 3 times.