SilkPeel® Dermalinfusion™ treatment uses a type of microdermabrasion that produces a significant improvement in the skin in less than half an hour, providing simultaneous exfoliation, evacuation, and delivery of condition-specific topicals. Considered a zero downtime procedure, this treatment provides advanced skincare for almost every skin type and condition including acne, dryness and sun damage.
Applications for SilkPeel Dermalinfusion Treatment
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion treatment can be used on the face and the body, and helps improve skin in the following ways:
- Treats oily and acne-prone skin
- Hydrates dry skin
- Exfoliates superficial dead skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and rough texture
Skin will also look and feel smoother, and have a healthy glow.
SilkPeel Pore Clarifying System
The SilkPeel Pore Clarifying System is a one-step treatment designed specifically for acne and clogged pores. The handpiece used in the system has a disposable nylon brush that opens blocked pores, a suctioning capability that enables it to remove blackheads and dead skin cells, and a serum-infusing capability that treats the acne.
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Prior to Treatment
- Discontinue Retin-A two weeks prior to treatment.
- Discontinue retinol, benzoyl peroxide, AHA/BHA 3 days prior to treatment.
- If you are prone to getting cold sores, begin taking medication for cold sores the day of treatment.
- Limit exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid Retin-A, AHA/BHA products, scrubs, facial waxing, and any other exfoliating products or procedures for 3 days.
- Use of cold compresses can provide relief from the temporary “windburn” sensation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds.
- Normal use of makeup is acceptable.
- Use sunscreen every day, whether sun is present or not.
- Wash face with warm water, not hot.
- *Additional notes:
- Normal at-home skin care routine may be resumed after 3 days.
- Acne may temporarily look worse after first treatment, but will improve after additional treatments.