Chemical peels remove damaged outer layers of skin to make skin appear smoother and brighter, reduce scarring, and minimize blemishes. Ranging from superficial to deep, the strength of each peel is tailored to the patient. Peels can be combined with other procedures, such as microdermabrasion, for additional skin improvement.
Chemical Peel Procedure
Some chemical peels are neutralized after remaining on the skin for a few minutes. Others are self-neutralizing and remain on the skin after leaving the office. Your clinician will go over the details of your procedure with you during consultation.
- PCA Peel
- Peel Pass (buy 3, get 1 free)
- Glytone Peels
- SilkPeel Dermalinfusion w/chemical peel boost
- SilkPeel Dermalinfusion
- Microdermabrasion add-on (pre-IPL or Injectables)
- Peel Alternatives
- Vi Peels
- Man Peel (excludes beard area)
- Teen Acne Peel
- Hand Peel (package of 3)
*Please call for body peel prices
- $100 ($250)
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Pre-Peel Instructions
- Stop all skin drying and exfoliating agents 5-7 days prior to treatment (except for Vi peel).
- No waxing for 7 days prior to treatment.
- You are not a candidate for a chemical peel if:
- Herpes (cold sores) are present
- You have an immunosuppressive disease or condition
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or intend to get pregnant in the next 30 day
- You have any history of allergy to the ingredients