Hydrafacial®™ treatment uses a patented 3-step process to deliver instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel in just 30 minutes. Considered a zero downtime procedure, this treatment provides advanced skincare for almost every skin type and condition including oily & congested skin, dryness, fine lines, and sun damage.
Applications for hydrafacial Treatment
Hydrafacial helps improve skin in the following ways:
- Treats oily and acne-prone skin
- Hydrates dry skin
- Exfoliates superficial dead skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and rough texture
Skin will also look and feel smoother, and have a healthy glow.
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions
- Prior to Treatment
- Discontinue Retin-A one week prior to treatment.
- Discontinue retinol, benzoyl peroxide, AHA/BHA 5 days prior to treatment.
- If you are prone to getting cold sores, begin taking medication for cold sores the day of treatment.
- Limit exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid Retin-A, AHA/BHA products, scrubs, facial waxing, and any other exfoliating products or procedures for one week.
- Use of cold compresses can provide relief from the temporary “windburn” sensation.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds.
- Normal use of makeup is acceptable the day after treatment.
- Use sunscreen every day, whether sun is present or not.
- Wash face with warm water, not hot.
- *Additional notes:
- Normal at-home skin care routine may be resumed after 5-7 days.
- Acne may temporarily look worse after first treatment, but will improve after additional treatments.